Thursday, June 14, 2007

Rory's First Kiss Update

Hello Fans,
Carol's scene in Rory's First Kiss shoots this weekend. Different from most other background work Carol has done, RFK required a wardrobe session to verify the outfit that Carol will be wearing. After the wardrobe folks approved, they issued a claim number and kept the outfit. This saves on preparation, since they don't have to re-check everyone on the days of the shoot-- they have pre-approved all the outfits, and they keep them on-site, so they know you'll be wearing the same thing.

In related news, I will also be working on a different scene for RFK! Since Carol and I worked together on Fred Claus, Joan Philo Casting has my photo and contact info. Apparently, they need lots of extras for RFK, so they asked if I could work a two-day shoot on June 30 - July 1. Why not?! So, I will be working a courtroom scene. They wanted me to come for a wardrobe check as well, but the dates did not work out for me, so I have been relegated to "bystander" instead of "attorney".

Unfortunately, Carol and I won't be working together on this one, as Carol is already scheduled for shooting an episode of Drama Queens Club that weekend. Stay tuned!

No comments: