Tuesday, July 15, 2008

See Still Photos and chat with Vanda after the show

A message from Carol:
Thanks to all who have come to see the show! There are two weekends left to see Still Photos! And this Thursday, July 17th, the playwright will be there for a talk-back after the show!

Regarding the air conditioning, it works.....sometimes. So wear a tank top in case it's NOT working and bring a sweater in case it IS.

AND, I have discovered I can offer a great incentive to my suburbanite friends: if we can meet somewhere fairly convenient, I'll give you a ride! Heck, I'm going there anyway! I have to be there an hour before the show, but we can go even a bit earlier and enjoy dinner at Jane's, the restaurant next to the theatre. I'll eat and run, and you can relax over your dinner and a beverage -- or two -- before the show.

Hope you can come!

Carol

No comments: